About the tour
A multi-sensory journey of discovery around Buenos Aires’ most visually and culturally distinctive locations that offers a genuine and eye-opening snapshot of the city whilst learning how to capture their discoveries and memories on camera.
Guided by our pro-photographer and city specialists, our Street Scape excursions incorporate a combination of must-see Buenos Aires sights combined with visually inspiring alternative locations, peppered with insights into local culture and history. Includes interactive photography workshop, guided walking tour and photo review over a glass of wine.
Buenos Aires Street Scape
- $120USD (Group 2+ / $30USD private)
- Group rate for 3+ bookings
- When: Every Day (Private tours any day on request)
- Where: A journey of urban discovery around some Buenos Aires or Santiago’s most visually inspiring locations that offers a genuine snapshot of the city whilst learning how to capture your discoveries and memories on camera.
- Meeting point: Disclosed via email
- Who will enjoy it: From total beginners through to experienced photographers. Anyone who wants to take their photography to the next level using Buenos Aires/Santiago as their backdrop
- Professional photography tuition and guidance throughout the tour
- Street Scape course E-pack
- Pro review of images
- Glass of wine