About the tour
A journey of urban discovery around some Buenos Aires or Santiago’s most visually inspiring locations that offers a genuine snapshot of the city whilst learning how to capture your discoveries and memories on camera.
Guided by our pro-photographer and city specialists, Foto Ruta Street Scape is perfect for anyone who wants an alternative day in the city exploring must-see sights, along with some of its undiscovered locations, whilst learning about photography. Street Scape welcomes participants of all levels with any type of camera. With a focus on honing your photographic eye and developing your creative skills, you’ll hit the streets in a small group with one of our knowledgeable guides who can assist with anything you might need, whether it be technical and compositional inquiries or simply how to take a better photo and have a great time while doing it. Street Scape offers a small, intimate group experience that is sure to get you some one-on-one time with one of our pros!
For all levels and experience!
- $95USD - Scheduled group tours (Tues, Weds & Fri Click here to see calendar)
- Group rate for 3+ bookings
- When: Tues, Weds & Fri (Private tours any day on request) Click here to see calendar
- Where:A journey of urban discovery around some Buenos Aires or Santiago’s most visually inspiring locations that offers a genuine snapshot of the city whilst learning how to capture your discoveries and memories on camera.
- Meeting point: Disclosed via email
- How to book: Click here to book now
- Who will enjoy it: From total beginners through to experienced photographers. Anyone who wants to take their photography to the next level using Buenos Aires/Santiago as their backdrop
- Professional photography tuition and guidance throughout the day
- Street Scape course pack
- Pro review of images
- Glass of wine