About the tour
Our flagship weekly, non-guided excursion is held in both Buenos Aires, Argentina and Santiago, Chile Foto Ruta has received endless praise from participants, journalists, and city guides around the world (go to our press page to see for yourself) for offering a creative and alternative way to explore the city.
A set of clues will lead you on a journey of discovery around a selected neighbourhood, giving you a greater understanding of the city and teaching you how to take great photos along the way. Whether you’re a photo enthusiast, a professional, or just want to see a more authentic side of the city, this excursion offers you a unique and memorable afternoon afternoon of photography, collaboration, and urban discovery.
The session kicks off with an introduction to the neighbourhood and a fun, creative photography workshop. Participants then embark on their un-guided excursion using a set of clues to inspire their creativity. The day is rounded off with refreshments and a fun look at the ever-inspiring images that the group has captured.
To take a look at some of the images previous Foto Ruta weekly participants have photographed, visit our gallery
- Discount for bookings of 6 or more
- When: Every Saturday 14.00-18.00
- Where: A different neighbourhood each week Click to see calendar
- Meeting point: Disclosed via email
- How to book: Click here to sign up
- Who will enjoy it: Anyone who wants to see and understand the city in a different light. Whether you’re a photography fanatic or not, Foto Ruta is enjoyed by anyone and everyone
- Foto Ruta map pack & clues
- Creative photography workshop
- Pro review of your photos
- Cultural insights as we go