About the tour
We’ve teamed up with our friends at graffitimundo to offer a Street Art tour for those interested in developing their photography skills and capturing some of Buenos Aires’ most impressive street art on camera.
This unique urban art exploration will take you to the fascinating southern barrios of Constitucion and La Boca, inaccessible to most tourists, but offering a rich variety of street art, gritty street scapes and architecture.
The tour will kick off with a short creative photography workshop, focusing on creative seeing and how to best capture urban scenes and street art on camera. Participants will then be taken on a tour of key sites around La Boca and Constitucion, guided by a professional photography and a graffitimundo Street Art expert. We end the tour with a review of photos and a glass of wine in graffitimundo’s Union Gallery.
- $95USD – Scheduled group tours – Minimum 4 people Click here to see calendar
- Group rate for 3+ bookings
- When: Thursdays 14.00 – 18.00 (Private tours any day on request) Click here to see calendar
- Where: La Boca, Barracas, Constitución and San Telmo.
- Meeting point: Disclosed via email
- How to book: Click here to book now
- Who will enjoy it: Anyone who has an interest in exploring off the beaten path, urban street art or photography will love this tour
- Creative photography workshop
- Foto Ruta course pack
- Street art expert guide and Pro photographer tutor
- Pro review of your photos
- Glass of wine